AGA & Rayburn Cleaning by Hoad & Taylor
Customers can book to have their AGA/Rayburn cleaned in tandem with their routine service visit, or separately as required.Our cleaning operatives have many years’ experience and will only use safe non-caustic cleaning materials.
- 2 Oven Gas or Oil AGA Cooker: £112.00
- 3 Oven Gas AGA Cooker: £121.00
- 4 Oven Gas or Oil AGA Cooker: £126.00
- 2 Oven 30amp, 13amp AGA: £118.00
- 3 Oven 13amp, Total or Dual Control AGA: £126.00
- 4 Oven 30amp, 13amp AGA: £128.00
- 5 Oven Total or Dual Control AGA: £132.00
- AGA Module: £75.00
- AGA Masterchef: £128.00
- AGA 6 x 4: £128.00
- Rayburn Cooker: £112.00
There is an additional surcharge of £55 for London addresses.
All prices are subject to VAT.
Our engineers are equipped with replacement door and lid cords which, if required, can be replaced once the cleaning process has been completed at an additional charge.
If you have any conventional ovens, hobs or microwaves that you want us to clean, please advise in advance and we will provide a separate price.
Cleaning: 01483 204860
Frequently asked questions:
What parts of my AGA/Rayburn will be cleaned?
- The AGA/Rayburn top plate/hob
- The lids inside and externally
- Front plate and doors
- All door liners
- Oven tunnels
- Grid shelves
How long will the process take?
The time required will depend upon how much cleaning is required.
- 2 & 3 Oven AGA: 1.5-2.5 hours
- 4 & 5 Oven AGA: 2-2.5 hours
- AGA Module: 1 hour
- AGA 6×4 or Masterchef: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Rayburn cooker: 1.5 – 2 hours
An extra half an hour is allowed for electric AGA’s
Oil, GAS & 13 amp Electric AGA cookers must be turned off the night before.
30 amp Electric AGA cookers 2 days in advance.
Dual & Total Control cookers must be turned off and cold.
*Cleaning will not remove scratches, chips, defects in the enamel or scorch marks*
ALL AGA/RAYBURN MODELS MUST BE TURNED OFF AND COLD BEFORE THEY CAN BE CLEANED.
A CHARGE OF £50 + VAT WILL BE IMPOSED IF YOUR AGA IS TOO HOT TO BE CLEANED.